Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Mark Wood-Patrick <mw...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/01 14:02:46 UTC

RE: Adding LDAP support into my viewer client

I'll wait on the Apache Shiro before I continue with my work on LDAP

I'll look into adding Scala support after I have gotten more experience with
the framework for that I'm planning on trying to create a viewer using
http://emberjs.com/ first

Mark

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Just to come back to this thread... the LDAP support is now committed into
trunk, see [1]

Later this week we'll be integrating into ActiveDirectory, which I expect
will require some custom coding; and it seems that some custom coding is
always required when talking to LDAP.  But at least there's some working
code to use as a starting point.

Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/components/security/shiro/using-ldap.html