Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net> on 2017/05/08 10:45:23 UTC

[ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Hi guys,
a bit late but I've just registered for ApacheCon.
I'll be in Miami from Monday to Friday, looking forward to seeing you there!
Hope my broken English will be enough to survive... ;-)

Olaf

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
I arrive on Tuesday the 16th, in the evening, and I will be staying until
Saturday the 20th.

- Josh

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Kudos to Chris for organizing a successful event.

+100!

Justin

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yes! Thank you, Chris, for encouraging all of us to gather together in
person. And thank​ you to everyone who could make it to ApacheCon to be a
part of the gathering. I feel that we're going to be a stronger team
because of it.

- Josh

On May 19, 2017 3:18 PM, "yishayw" <yi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Kudos to Chris for organizing a successful event. We had few outsiders as
audience but it was good to meet, sync, and hopefully revitalize the
project. Well done.

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

The slides are up here [1] and the FLexJS talks are included.

The videos will be posted here [2], there’s already some from this conference so I expect the FlexJS talks to be up in a day or so.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/slides
2. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.

On 5/17/17, 6:30 AM, "yishayw" <yi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>They will be videoed, so we should be able to upload them at some point.

Does ApacheCon/Linux Foundation prohibit use of Adobe Connect or other
"internet meeting" simulcasts?

We could try Adobe Connect if it is ok with the powers that be.

-Alex

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Fréderic Cox <co...@gmail.com>.
Will there be streams or recorded sessions for the people that can't make
it? Regarding FlexJS

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
OMG!! :) I meant 13 May!! 9:30 PM!! :)

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
When will you arrive in Miami, Piotr?

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Olaf, Chris,

I will be 19 May around 9:30 PM, too bad cause I wanted to also go for a
party :).

Looking forward to see you guys! :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
The link :)

https://twitter.com/ApacheFlex/status/867286702016036864

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira

Director General

M: +34 607 22 60 05

http://www.codeoscopic.com

http://www.avant2.es

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Just posted on tweeter.
Please retweet to spread the word!! :)

> I think it should be posted on our Twitter and Facebook! :)
>
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC
> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira

Director General

M: +34 607 22 60 05

http://www.codeoscopic.com

http://www.avant2.es

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
I created a playlist that contains only the talks from the FlexJS Summit:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4EsaSA9xpnnraJX7NzpX6eh_P95RO8Pj

- Josh

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
You can email your slides to cfp@linuxfoundation.org

- Josh

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Seems our talks are online and ready for all to enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp

I’ll add a little more later … must do some work now ;-)

Chris

Am 23.05.17, 14:57 schrieb "Olaf Krueger" <po...@olafkrueger.net>:

    Carlos Rovira wrote
    > btw, I want to ask to you about the experience. could you post about it?
    > how was it? how many people was attending? what was the overal feeling and
    > thinking for the people coming?
    > I could not read anything of this, so I think it could be great some words
    > about it

    Hi Carlos,
    if I remember it correctly 9! guys from the mailing list which are coming
    from 6 different countries were there.
    So the primary goal to bring the team together was pretty successful.
    From my perception, approximately 10 additional other people were attending

Posted by Olaf Krueger <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
Carlos Rovira wrote
> btw, I want to ask to you about the experience. could you post about it?
> how was it? how many people was attending? what was the overal feeling and
> thinking for the people coming?
> I could not read anything of this, so I think it could be great some words
> about it

Hi Carlos,
if I remember it correctly 9! guys from the mailing list which are coming
from 6 different countries were there.
So the primary goal to bring the team together was pretty successful.
From my perception, approximately 10 additional other people were attending

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi! Congrats for the FlexJS Summit. It was a pity can't be there be you
guys, but hope next it could be another time, maybe next year.

btw, I want to ask to you about the experience. could you post about it?
how was it? how many people was attending? what was the overal feeling and
thinking for the people coming?

I could not read anything of this, so I think it could be great some words
about it

thanks!

Carlos

> Thanks to all those who made this awesome event possible and successful at
> least!
> And special thanks to Chris of course!
> I'm pretty sure FlexJS will benefit from this Summit!
>
> Olaf

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira

Director General

M: +34 607 22 60 05

http://www.codeoscopic.com

http://www.avant2.es

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...