Posted to users@camel.apache.org by hschoeneberg <sc...@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de> on 2012/07/19 13:00:05 UTC

NPE in CamelNamespaceHandler with JDK7

Hey everyone,

after updating to JDK 7 I keep running into problems when starting up my
Spring application:

My Setup is: Oracle JDK 7 (build 1.7.0_05-b05), camel-{core, jms,
spring}-2.10.0, spring-{beans, context, etc.}-3.1.2.RELEASE

Do you have any hints how to address this issue?

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,
Hendrik

Re: NPE in CamelNamespaceHandler with JDK7

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I'll take a look at this issue next week.

On Fri Jul 20 15:50:16 2012, hschoeneberg wrote:
> Yes, of course - done!
>
> Kind regards,
> Hendrik Schöneberg

Willem
----------------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
         http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Re: NPE in CamelNamespaceHandler with JDK7

Posted by hschoeneberg <sc...@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Yes, of course - done!

Kind regards,
Hendrik Schöneberg

Re: NPE in CamelNamespaceHandler with JDK7

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello Hendrik!

Thanks for reporting!
Could you please ope a ticket at [1].
And it would really helpful, if you could provide a unit test or
configuration which shows this problem.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL

Best,
Christian