Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/03/31 21:26:50 UTC

Re: MJXR JIRA (was: [VOTE] Release jxr 2.1)

On 01/04/2007, at 3:32 AM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> I have also merged the issues in JIRA for this release into the JXR
> project and have created two components there. I'm not sure what to
> do with the MJXR project in JIRA. It should at least be made read-
> only if/when this release passes. How was this handled for release
> and surefire?

In the surefire case, I moved all the closed issues too (creating
historical versions in the surefire project), then turned off all
permissions (this ensures references to the old issue numbers that
were moved still get redirected, where if the project is deleted they
don't).

I'll do the same thing for JXR now.

I don't think anything was done for release in JIRA... it only had
one project to start with.

- Brett