Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2021/10/09 01:30:55 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL][Code style] Remove Intellij IDEA code style

FYI, we just merged related PRs to our main repo[1] and doc repo[2].
And this thread has been done.

[1]: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/pull/6432 <https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/pull/6432>
[2]: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler-website/pull/449 <https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler-website/pull/449>
Best Wish