Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Maximilian Renner <m_...@mail.de> on 2020/11/03 16:28:12 UTC

~solr-exporter using string arrays

Hello there,   while playing around with the https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/master/solr/contrib/prometheus-exporter/conf/solr-exporter-config.xml I found a bug when trying to use string arrays like 'facet.field':   __
__
__
__
__
__
_test_
_/select_
__
__
__
_{!EX=PUBLICATION}PUBLICATION_
_{!EX=ORGUNIT}ORG_UNIT_
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__   Exception occures on solr-8.4.1: _ERROR - 2020-11-03 17:21:07.742; org.apache.solr.prometheus.exporter.SolrExporter; Could not load scrape configuration from %s_
_Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to class java.lang.String (java.util.ArrayList and java.lang.String are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')_
_at org.apache.solr.prometheus.exporter.SolrExporter.loadMetricsConfiguration(SolrExporter.java:223)_
_at org.apache.solr.prometheus.exporter.SolrExporter.main(SolrExporter.java:205)_   I have seen the bug is still there on master branch.    I can provide a patch for the bugfix.    Can I create an issue? (https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue.jspa)   Regards,
Max

FreeMail powered by mail.de - MEHR SICHERHEIT, SERIOSITÄT UND KOMFORT