Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/21 20:32:24 UTC

Populate MP implementations

Hi,

Looks like this page is not update to date regarding what we have at the
minute and what we are working on.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/MicroProfile/Implementation

Are we ok if I send a message to get it updated?

Jean-Louis

Re: Populate MP implementations

Posted by Rudy De Busscher <rd...@gmail.com>.
Jean-Louis,

When you have an eclipse account you can update the page yourself. The
changes need then to be accepted by one of the owners.

I have already made  a change in the past (adding TomEE)

Geronimo Config needs to be updated for the latest release also.

Rudy

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK we have fault-tolerance, metrics, jwt-auth, opentracing feature
complete and openapi in progress today. Releases are not all here but it is
something easy to solve.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.