Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by njones <nj...@signtechno.com> on 2008/12/01 18:32:27 UTC

Disable Stomp transport from sending messages

Hi.

We have a case at work where we want to disable the sending of messages over
the stomp transport. Is this possible?

I was looking at a custom BrokerFilter that overrides the send method and
checks the connection info, but in my tests the Connection is being stripped
out of the message at some stage during sending. It's there when I create it
but gets lost along the way.

I'm using version 5.2

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Nick.

Re: Disable Stomp transport from sending messages

Posted by Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
The native security plugins are designed only to authenticate and authorize
clients; they can't be configured to perform your custom filtering. I'd rely
on the native security plugins to authenticate the clients and restrict
their access to destinations and then plugin your customer BrokerFilter to
do the selector filtering.

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com - get a free ActiveMQ user guide

Posted by njones <nj...@signtechno.com>.