Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Eda Srinivasareddy <ed...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/29 12:32:00 UTC

Testing Delphi interface - Please help me

Hi all

We have an n-tier client/server application. This application is written primarily in Visual Basic, but has interfaces to server applications in Delphi. Now my company is planning to test this application for performance with 100 concurrent users.

Can I use JMeter for testing this application? If it is possible please give me some suggestions how to go ahead.

We can write some code if required, for achieving testing the application with JMeter.

Thanks
Eda