Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io> on 2016/10/26 21:38:05 UTC

Maven coordinates for 1.0.0-incubating release

Here are the maven coordinates for the 1.0.0-incubating release:

Maven:

<dependencies>
    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.geode</groupId>
        <artifactId>geode-core</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.0-incubating</version>
    </dependency>
</dependencies>

Gradle:

dependencies {
    compile ‘org.apache.geode:geode-core:1.0.0-incubating’
}

If you’re building a Geode client application, the geode-core dependency contains the Java client that connects to a Geode cluster.

We have begun creating examples [1] that succinctly demonstrate Geode features and usage.  If you are interested in helping out, this is a great way to begin contributing!

Thanks,
Anthony

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-geode/tree/develop/geode-examples

Re: Maven coordinates for 1.0.0-incubating release

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.
The examples repo has been configured to forward commits and GitHub
notifications. I am not sure about JIRA or reviewboard integration.

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.