Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by N Peters <ms...@charter.net> on 2015/01/12 16:57:00 UTC

question

When I am using the spreadsheet and/or the word processor portion of Open Office there is a large gray panel on the left of the screen page with a big question mark in the middle of it.  I do not know how to get rid of it and it takes up too much space and is annoying when I try to bring up two documents at once side-by-side.  I do not know the name of it so can't research properly to remedy my situation.  Could you help me?  Thanks

Norda