Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2017/05/21 20:45:01 UTC

Questions on the release

Dear all,

after struggeling with the release plugin of Maven I managed to deploy
our artifacts to Apache's Nexus.

If I under stand our release guide [1] correctly we (must?) publish our
artifacts created for the vote to Maven Central. Is this correct?

Further more do we have to publish our source distribution also via
Maven Central or it is enough to publish it via SVN [2]?

Looking for your answers,

Oliver

[1] http://tamaya.incubator.apache.org/release-guide.html

[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tamaya

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Questions on the release

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Ok, I got it. So I have to recreate the relase as I used
0.3-incubating-vote01 as version.

Thx!

Re: Questions on the release

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oliver

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

  [image: GeeCON] [image: JSD_Speaker_2017]