Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Flávio Stutz <fl...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/27 17:48:25 UTC

Please, give me permission to create a KIP in Kafka

Hi.
I want to propose a KIP and need access to do it.
Please give me access if possible.

The initial discussion of the KIP can be seen here:

Thanks.

Flávio Stutz

Re: Please, give me permission to create a KIP in Kafka

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
What is your wiki ID?

-Matthias

Posted by Flávio Stutz <fl...@gmail.com>.