Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by John Carlson <jo...@iwesttech.com> on 2007/07/28 02:42:09 UTC

ResourceLink - call back?

I have a dynamically created pdf report that I make available to the
user via a ResourceLink.  In wicket the file is created as a
WebResource.  As the report contains sensitive information I want to
delete it from the server as soon as it has been downloaded.  I couldn't
find any 'onDownloadComplete()' type functions associated with either
DownloadLink or ResourceLink.  I would prefer not to bury it in a modal
window that does provide a onClose callback.  Any ideas would be
appreciated!

john

Re: ResourceLink - call back?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
your webresource knows when its done streaming data, so just delete it
there.

-igor