Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "ZAROGKIKAS,GIORGOS" <g....@multirama.gr> on 2010/07/08 14:46:02 UTC

solr connection question

Hi solr users

I need to know how solr manages the connections when we make a request(select update commit)
Is there any connection pooling or an article to learn about it connection management??
How can I log in a file the connections solr server

I have setup my solr 1.4 with tomcat

Thanks in advance

RE: solr connection question

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Yes I mean  HTTP-requests
: How can I log them?

it's entirely dependent on your Servlet Container (ie: jetty, tomcat,
resin, weblogic, etc...)

If you are using the example jetty provided in the solr releases (ie: java
-jar start.jar) they show up in examples/logs

-Hoss

RE: solr connection question

Posted by "ZAROGKIKAS,GIORGOS" <g....@multirama.gr>.
Yes I mean  HTTP-requests