Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM> on 2010/03/20 22:50:21 UTC

Issues while branding web console

According to [1], I should be able to brand web console by simply having
a fragment bundle attached to the web console bundle. I am kind of
surprised that I am able to get half the stuff replaced. See the
attached screen shot and compare with my webconsole.properties given below:

webconsole.brand.name = GlassFish OSGi Administration Console
webconsole.product.name = GlassFish
webconsole.product.url = http://GlassFish.org
webconsole.product.image = /res/glassfish/logo.gif

webconsole.vendor.name = GlassFish community
webconsole.vendor.url = http://GlassFish.org
webconsole.vendor.image = /res/glassfish/logo.gif

_Given the fact that GlassFish logo appears in the page is a good enough
indicator that my webconsole.properties file is being picked up from the
fragment bundle. Yet, I don't see the brand names and titles being
replaced. What's going on?_

I am using Felix 2.0.2 and Web Console version 2.0.6.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/branding-the-web-console.html

Re: Issues while branding web console

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 23.03.2010 01:34, Sahoo wrote:
> Thanks Felix. The web console on the trunk gives me desired results. I

Thanks for the info.

> am sorry, I have not updated the forum about that.

No Problem ;-)

Regards
Felix

Posted by Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM>.