Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Christopher Oliver <re...@verizon.net> on 2003/07/05 21:04:56 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/scratchpad/garbage/tools servlet-2.3.jar

Garbage has its own build at the moment. Removing these jars will break it.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Christopher Oliver wrote:

> Garbage has its own build at the moment. Removing these jars will
> break it.

Yes, I know, so the build has to be fixed :)

I know that adding garbage to our repo was I "quick action". Now, some
weeks later we should try to clean up, which means removing duplicate
jars (which can be a nightmare - see my other post) etc.
I don't see a reason why we can make garbage fit in our usual build
process.

Carsten