Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by nisha murali <ni...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/03/10 17:33:51 UTC

Nisha Murali

Hi,
I am Nisha Murali and I have 2.1 yrs experience as a VC++ developer and manual tester. I am currently pursuing a certification in Technical Writing from California State University - East Bay. I am very excited to contribute to Apache in every way that I can.
I am unable to add my name to the list of volunteers. I will be very grateful if you can help me with it.
Regards,Nisha Murali

Re: Nisha Murali

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 03/10/2015 09:33 AM, nisha murali wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Nisha Murali and I have 2.1 yrs experience as a VC++ developer and manual tester. I am currently pursuing a certification in Technical Writing from California State University - East Bay. I am very excited to contribute to Apache in every way that I can.
> I am unable to add my name to the list of volunteers. I will be very grateful if you can help me with it.
> Regards,Nisha Murali

Hello Nisha --

Please use the "Sign Up" link from the Directory of Volunteers page --

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers

Once you do that, one of the administrators will proceed with "white
listing" your account information so you can add your information to
this page.