Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "fabrizio.spataro" <fa...@bizmate.it> on 2015/01/08 15:58:45 UTC

Re: [SQL COMPONENT] mysql transaction

Hello,

using spring DSL and tag <camel:transacted/> i have this error:

*org.apache.camel.NoSuchBeanException: No bean could be found in the
registry of type: PlatformTransactionManager*

So.. i don't have any transactionManager. My connection is a simple mysql
connection like:

<bean id="mysql"
        class="org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource">
        <property name="driverClassName" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" />
</bean>

can you help me?

Re: [SQL COMPONENT] mysql transaction

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

<camel:transacted /> uses TtransactionTemplate from spring-tx jar/bundle.
Try adding it to classpath/maven-dependencies.

regards
Grzegorz

p.s. I'll check your example tomorrow morning CET

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Read about transactions here
http://camel.apache.org/transactional-client.html

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 3:58 PM, fabrizio.spataro
<fa...@bizmate.it> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> using spring DSL and tag <camel:transacted/> i have this error:
>
> *org.apache.camel.NoSuchBeanException: No bean could be found in the
> registry of type: PlatformTransactionManager*
>
> So.. i don't have any transactionManager. My connection is a simple mysql
> connection like:
>
> <bean id="mysql"
>         class="org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource">
>         <property name="driverClassName" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" />
> </bean>
>
> can you help me?

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.