Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Eliot Sykes (Juxti)" <li...@juxti.com> on 2002/03/11 15:06:44 UTC

Is comma-dot-slash documentation still on turbine web site?

Hi everyone,
I was having trouble with the use of commas and locating templates under
turbine, and I came across a really helpful post:
http://www.mail-archive.com/turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg01794.html

It says that some documentation regarding this subject had been added to
the web site at
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/comma-dot-slash.html .
Unfortunately this is a 404 now.  Is this documentation still available
somewhere else on the web site?  If not, can I suggest that it's readded
at some point?
Eliot.
(PS. I don't mind formatting the doc again if its not available)