Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2007/09/19 09:16:29 UTC

New maven-taglib-plugin 2.3.1 release

Good news if you need to generate TLD documentation for Maven!

Version 2.3.1 was released yesterday (Aug 17). This is the first new release
in over a year.

It contains an important bug fix for S1. Previous versions could not parse
embedded HTML in CDATA sections but instead escaped them (creating very ugly
reports). Better yet, this version also verifies the markup is well-formed
(XHTML), and I found a few good errors already in our TLD files :-)

Paul

Re: New maven-taglib-plugin 2.3.1 release

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Oops. I lost a month being up at 2 AM. :-)

Please read Aug 17 to mean Sep 17 :)

Paul

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.