Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/08/07 22:23:25 UTC

Android & iOS Bridge Improvements (more)

Wrote up some ideas for removing jank from the bridges.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b2igeRoGXpdr_B89W7n2CaiXTspXq9tnrK5ocsyhNNM/edit#

Includes content from CB-3900, which I'd previously brought up on the ML.
Also relates to CB-3359 for one of the ideas.

Feel free to give it a read, add comments & share thoughts of what other
improvements we could make.

Andrew

Re: Android & iOS Bridge Improvements (more)

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Interesting idea! Looks like WebView plugins were deprecated in API level
18, so probably it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Posted by "jbondc@openmv.com" <jb...@openmv.com>.