Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Andy Kriger <an...@verizon.net> on 2003/02/03 05:19:16 UTC

minimal log4j?

Has anyone reduced log4j to a minimal JAR? I'm looking for something that is
a bare minimum of classes needed to use log4j with no extra frills (JDBC,
XML, LF5, etc.) that hopefully has been used in a production environment to
verify that it works and no necessary classes are missing.

Barring that, if I want to create such a jar would it work with only the
org.apache.log4j & org.apache.log4j.helpers packages? Or are there other
packages needed by the basic classes?

thx
andy kriger