Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/02/01 14:25:46 UTC

Re: [Proposal] Versioning DTDs

"Quinton McCombs" <qm...@nequalsone.com> writes:

>The DTD for intake could change for each released version of Intake.
>The same would hold true for any sort of DTD that we use as part of the
>application.  The sample XML file that we supply to the users has a
>defined DTD on the jakarta site.  This doesn't really matter for running
>turbine since Intake will pull the DTD from the jar file.

+1

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen                  INTERMETA GmbH
hps@intermeta.de           +49 9131 50 654 0        http://www.intermeta.de/

  Java, perl, Solaris, Linux, xSP Consulting, Web Services -- hero for hire
        freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development  -- RHSCLG

RE: [Proposal] Versioning DTDs

Posted by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com>.
Good to see you back on the list  :-)