Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Benjamin Dixon <be...@arches.uga.edu> on 2001/01/10 22:43:17 UTC

Palm VII user-agent

Hi all,

I'm trying to get our site available on the palm VII and am having some
trouble. I figured out the user-agent was "Mozilla/2.0
(compatible;Elaine/1.1)" so I put that in the cocoon.properties file but I
still get the regular html version of our site. Thought it might be some
cacheing issue so a few days later, I'm back at work trying again and
still get the same non-palm stylesheet. I know the stylesheet selection
works because I get a different style for netscape and IE pages but the
palm stuff just won't detect. I suspect its somehow an incorrect
user-agent but if the browser is telling me whats its user-agent is, I
should be able to trust it right? So my question really, is what IS the
palm VII user-agent for PQAs? And is there any other problem that may be
causing this?

Ben