Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/04/19 12:08:11 UTC

Generating XML samples from schema

For testing purposes I need to generate a sample XML file conformant
with the JPA ORM schema:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/cayenne/sandbox/cayenne-jpa/src/
main/resources/META-INF/schemas/orm_1_0.xsd?view=markup

There is a free tool from Sun, but unfortunately it doesn't work with
our schema:

http://www.sun.com/software/xml/developers/instancegenerator/

If anyone has access to XMLSpy or a similar commercial tool, could
you please generate an XML file from the schema above and send it to
me. Also are there any other tools that can do that - this is a
fairly simple task, but I can't seem to find anything that works.

Andrus