Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prakash Rao Banuka <pr...@simplifydc.com> on 2014/07/24 14:34:53 UTC

Cloudstack UI - Workflow

Hi All:

I would like to know the sequence the .js files called in cloudstack.

This would be help me in quickly troubleshooting the steps.

Example:

a.       When enter the url in the browser (http://localhost:8080/client) we get login screen. (I would like to the sequence in which the .js files called)

b.      After entering username and password (to validate username and password which .js file is called)

c.       If the username and password is correct it will step in to next screen (which .js file is called here);

Like-wise, I would like to know the entire flow.

>From the login page (view source code) I understand that all the scripts are being called. I do not understand the exactly flow of calling .js files

Is there any document available which defines cloudstack workflow.

Thank you
Prakash