Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/03/28 03:45:27 UTC

Fwd: User Blog: Testing EJB out of application server

When people send me blog posts that mention OpenEJB, I've been posting
them on the users list for all to see.  I'm wondering if we should
also post them on the "news" area in confluence so they show up in the
front page of the website for a while.  I.e. here:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=OPENEJB

Seems it'd be a great way to encourage more blog posts.

Thoughts?

-David

Begin forwarded message:

Re: User Blog: Testing EJB out of application server

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
I agree. I also feel that we should post news whenever we add a new feature.
For example, "OpenEJB adds support for Singletons "

--
Karan Singh Malhi