Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> on 2019/12/14 17:06:16 UTC

Workaround for JDK-8212885

Folks,

I have just noticed that we still have a workaround for JDK-8212885 in
TlsSessionValidator. The issue has already been addressed in 11u (11.0.3).
Do we still need the workaround?

Re: Workaround for JDK-8212885

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2019-12-14 at 18:06 +0100, Michael Osipov wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I have just noticed that we still have a workaround for JDK-8212885
> in
> TlsSessionValidator. The issue has already been addressed in 11u
> (11.0.3).
> Do we still need the workaround?

No, we do not but without it integration tests will start failing on
Travis-CI. Travis-CI for some reason unknown to me refuses to upgrade
their Java 11 JDK to version 11.0.3.

I will merge this branch to master shortly before the first GA release

https://github.com/apache/httpcomponents-client/tree/JDK-8212885

Oleg