Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/07/01 03:49:15 UTC

Re: Notes on branding

All,

As a follow up to this.  I've started tracking a wiki page with the results
of the audit.  You can find it here:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BrandingAuditJune2016

There's two things I want to get out of this.

- Agreement on our branding.  It seems like there's some notion that our
branding rules right now are too lenient.  Do we want to require the
incubator logo? Do we want both artifacts above the fold?

- Communication to the podlings.  Once all issues are identified, get the
list of issues to all offending podlings (which I'm assuming is 90% of them
right now, based on the first 18).  Make sure they fix them prior to (next
release? board report?)

John

Re: Notes on branding

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
John,

It seems to me you just defined a (potential) solution direction.

Best regards,

Pierre

Re: Notes on branding

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.