Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/07 12:33:52 UTC

[text] Promoting from sandbox

Hello all,

I believe that I’ve pieced together how to change the site to accommodate the change. Given that the component is in git, is there anything else that need happen?

-Rob

[All] Promoting from sandbox

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

I believe that I’ve pieced together how to change the site to accommodate the change. Given that the component is in git, is there anything else that need happen? The only other thing that I can think of is potentially an “Announce” thread to the dev and user mailing lists. I’m basically reading what’s in:

https://wiki.apache.org/commons/MovingFromSandboxToProperSVN <https://wiki.apache.org/commons/MovingFromSandboxToProperSVN>
and
https://wiki.apache.org/commons/MovingFromSandboxToProper <https://wiki.apache.org/commons/MovingFromSandboxToProper>

if that makes sense. Clearly both are relatively old, but it seems to me that the same rules would exist.

Cheers,
-Rob