Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2019/08/30 16:14:30 UTC

[git] New repository - sling-content-package-archetype

Hi,

I would like to start work on SLING-6203 - Create a Maven archetype for
content packages [1] .

For that I propose to create a new Maven repository, named sling-
content-package-archetype, very much similar to the other Maven
archetype repositories [2].

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6203
[2]: https://github.com/apache/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=sling+archetype&type=&language=

Re: [git] New repository - sling-content-package-archetype

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2019-08-30 at 18:14 +0200, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to start work on SLING-6203 - Create a Maven archetype
> for
> content packages [1] .
>
> For that I propose to create a new Maven repository, named sling-
> content-package-archetype, very much similar to the other Maven
> archetype repositories [2].
>
> Thoughts?

I am shelving this as we seem to be converging towards using the sling-
project-archetype, see [3]

Robert

[3]: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/1fc520167471cb264f5cae7f590d0adddcaa45fe4fa8be8984e5bf2a@%3Cdev.sling.apache.org%3E