Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Karen Lease <ka...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/22 18:56:27 UTC

Camel JDK17 Build failing in CI

Hi,
I received a few mails recently which show a compilation failure in
camel-endpointdsl but with no error message, for
example,https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Camel/job/Camel%20JDK16/job/main/222.

I was also able to reproduce it intermittently in a local build. I think
it may be due to insufficient max memory for javac. Currently the pom
sets maxmem to 512m in the configuration for the maven-compiler-plugin.
Maybe we should increase it a bit.

Karen

Re: Camel JDK17 Build failing in CI

Posted by Karen Lease <ka...@gmail.com>.
Done. Since it always fails in endpointdsl, I changed it only in that
pom.xml not globally.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--