Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Greg Lehane <gl...@h5technologies.com> on 2001/09/14 23:11:26 UTC

rowtag taglib

Folks,

  I recently downloaded the "rowtag" taglibrary from husted.com, I need
it for displaying alternating colors in a table. However, I'm having
lots of trouble deploying it. Weblogic throws up a XML parse exception
saying it cannot parse the deployment descriptor.

  The download was not jar'd up, so I created the jar myself, along with
a custom taglib.tld that other custom taglib downloads contain. Any
ideas on how to get this running, or at least point to some information
I can learn from. Especially to do with deploying custom tag libraries.

  Thanks,

- Greg

Greg Lehane
Software Developer