Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Mark Schoeni <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/07 18:13:49 UTC

Wiki page for Project Notes

Hello All,
I've been looking for a permanent and public location to store meeting
notes and other updates concerning the project.
I propose that we create a Wiki page that is linked to the Apache
Incubator Front
Page <https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/>. There is currently a spot at the
bottom (*item 8*) for "Incubator Projects Whiteboard". where the link can
be placed.

Let me know your thoughts If there are no objections I will try to pursue
this.

Re: Wiki page for Project Notes

Posted by Mark Schoeni <ma...@gmail.com>.
Absolutely. I can meet either
today between 3:00pm - 5:30pm (*ET*)
or
tomorrow between  9:00am - 1:00pm or  4:00pm - 5:30pm (*ET*)

Let me know what time will work for you and I can set up a hangout.

Thanks again,

Posted by Austin Leahy <Au...@digitalminion.com>.

Posted by Austin Leahy <Au...@digitalminion.com>.

Posted by Mark Schoeni <ma...@gmail.com>.