Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stefan Lecho <St...@iconmedialab.com> on 2000/10/10 12:47:21 UTC

Supported Jikes Parameters

Is it possible to get a list of supported Jikes parameters for Ant ? More
precisely I would like to use "+M", but didn't find an option to define it
in Ant. Any development related hints are also more than welcome.

Stefan Lecho		Internet Application Developer
			Wireless Technical Contact
ICON Medialab, Brussels +32.2.506.23.29
http://www.iconmedialab.com

Re: Supported Jikes Parameters

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 SL> Is it possible to get a list of supported Jikes parameters for
 SL> Ant ?

I've made a FAQ entry that lists all of them but the FAQ is down
ATM. ISTR I've posted it here as well, maybe you can dig it out of
<http://archive.covalent.net>.

Stefan