Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/22 08:28:24 UTC

Ignore Eclipse folders & files and mvn target folders from svn?

I'm an Eclipse user and just started working on jsecurity codebase. If I
open a JIRA, would you accept a simple patch that adds svn:ignore on several
files?

Kalle

Re: Ignore Eclipse folders & files and mvn target folders from svn?

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Patch added to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSEC-62.

Kalle

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.