Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2012/08/22 20:04:14 UTC

Re: is there a way to switch to once-a-day digest format for this Hbase user list?

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Taylor, Ronald C
<ro...@pnnl.gov> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> Getting a lot of Hbase email, so was wondering - is it possible to get a digest format for this email list, once a day?
> Ron

Try user-digest-subscribe?   I just sent mail to it and it made a
reasonable response.  I'm not sure its frequency.  Maybe you can set
it for yourself.  Let me know if you need us to do admin on our end.
You may have to user-unsubscribe once you have your digest up and
working.

St.Ack