Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2013/02/07 17:20:59 UTC

Requesting access to the OSGi TCK to test CXF-DOSGi

Hi,

I would like to use the OSGi TCK to test CXF-DOSGi releases.

Best Regards

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: Requesting access to the OSGi TCK to test CXF-DOSGi

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
As Richard pointed out our CT access license actually expired. But we are in the process of renewing it and just wait for it to be finalized and signed.

In any case I recorded your NDA and you will get access as soon as we have the license (again).

Sorry for the delay.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The OSGi Alliance will soon provide us with a new agreement. It may take some time. I will get back to here once we have it.

Regards
Felix

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.