Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Durgesh More <du...@sumasoft.net.INVALID> on 2023/02/14 12:29:10 UTC

In PDFBox package not able to import the PDFSigner Class

Hi  Team,
We have added the  PDFBox v2.0.27 maven dependency But we are not able to
import the PDFSigner class,
Please Help me...

*Thanks & Regards, *
*Durgesh More *

--

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail message and any attachments to it are
intended only for the named recipients and may contain legally privileged

AW: In PDFBox package not able to import the PDFSigner Class

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
There is no such class im PDFBox.

Tilman

--- Original-Nachricht ---