Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dumindu Pallewela <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/06 08:32:36 UTC

Adding XPath GSoC project to svn trunk

Hi All,
I have started on integrating the XPath implementation done by Varuna for
GSoC [1] with our main trunk. I assume that (xpath being specific to axiom),
we can compile it directly into libaxis2_axiom.so. Thus the source will go
to /axiom/src/xpath directory, and the includes, tests accordingly to
relevant directories relative to that location. You can find the branch I'm
working at [2].

Thanks,
Dumindu.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-595
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/c/xpath_integration/

Re: Adding XPath GSoC project to svn trunk

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks
Nandika

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sa...@wso2.com>.

--
Sanjaya Ratnaweera
Senior Software Engineer; WSO2 Inc.

Re: Adding XPath GSoC project to svn trunk

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Uthaiyashankar <sh...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
HI Dumindu,