Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/04/18 02:04:16 UTC

Fwd: New Meetup: Hadoop Summit Pig Meetup

Begin forwarded message:

Re: New Meetup: Hadoop Summit Pig Meetup

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.
Not that I'm aware of.  But if someone there wanted to organize one we'd be happy to publicize it, etc.  You might be able to entice one of the committers to come down for the day, given that many of us aren't too far away.  Another option is to work with your local HUG (LA HUG maybe, not sure what part of SoCal you're in) to have a Pig specific meeting.

Alan.

Posted by Dan Feldman <hr...@gmail.com>.