Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> on 2022/02/21 08:42:12 UTC

[DISCUSS] Prepare to release Apache RocketMQ 5.0.0-alpha

Hi, everyone

I hope you’ve all been doing well. It's been a while since RocketMQ 5.0.0-Preview was released. During this time a number of new features were developed in the 5.0.0-alpha branch, including static topic[1] and batch consume queue[2]. I think it is time to release RocketMQ 5.0.0-alpha. So I would like to start an email thread to discuss the plan to release Apache RocketMQ 5.0.0-alpha.

If you have any suggestions please reply to this email.

Regards,
RongtongJin

[1]https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/tree/5.0.0-alpha/docs/cn/statictopic
[2]https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/wiki/RIP-26-Improve-Batch-Message-Processing-Throughput

Re: [DISCUSS] Prepare to release Apache RocketMQ 5.0.0-alpha

Posted by 刘振东 <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1

发自我的 iPhone

Posted by 刘振东 <zh...@gmail.com>.