Posted to users@maven.apache.org by marcinpop <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/29 08:43:40 UTC

Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse - aspecjrt not added to .classpath

As outlined in
http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created:-(MECLIPSE-544)-aspectj-libraries-do-not-get-included-anymore-with-2.6-td22859425.html

You need to configure your maven-eclipse-plugin as such:
<plugin>
    <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
    <configuration>
        <ajdtVersion>none</ajdtVersion>
    </configuration>
</plugin>