Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Hermod Opstvedt <he...@opstvedt.com> on 2007/03/11 20:13:13 UTC

JIRA Access

Hi

It does not look like I have been granted rights to Jira yet. I would like
to assign https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-391 to my self and
then close it now that the Archetype has been promoted from the sandbox.

Who do I contact to get the correct Jira permissions?

Hermod

SV: JIRA Access

Posted by Hermod Opstvedt <he...@opstvedt.com>.
Hi

Thanks Wendy - Looks Ok now.

Hermod

> It does not look like I have been granted rights to Jira yet. I would like
> to assign https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-391 to my self and
> then close it now that the Archetype has been promoted from the sandbox.
>
> Who do I contact to get the correct Jira permissions?

You have two accounts on JIRA.  I added 'shale-developers' to the one
matching your email address.  Let me know if you're using a different
account.

--
Wendy

Re: JIRA Access