Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/26 06:21:52 UTC

New Web Site

Hello Wicketeers!

It's been a long while since I checked in, but I'm glad to see Wicket is
still going strong!

I'm posting because Steve Jobs recently trashed my iWeb site from beyond the
grave and so I have migrated some of that content to WordPress, where I'm
hoping to do a bit of blogging on coding once again (mainly things related
to Java design, but perhaps some Wicket posts now and then). Here is the URL
to my brand new site:

http://codeact.wordpress.com

If there are links on the Apache Wicket site to my old site (or other sites
out there), they are definitely broken and an update would be hugely
appreciated.

Best,

    Jon

Re: New Web Site

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Jonathan,

Updated:
- http://wicket.apache.org/meet/blogs.html
- https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/wicket-blogs.html

Looking forward for your articles!

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 7:21 AM, Jonathan Locke
<jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Wicketeers!
>
> It's been a long while since I checked in, but I'm glad to see Wicket is
> still going strong!
>
> I'm posting because Steve Jobs recently trashed my iWeb site from beyond the
> grave and so I have migrated some of that content to WordPress, where I'm
> hoping to do a bit of blogging on coding once again (mainly things related
> to Java design, but perhaps some Wicket posts now and then). Here is the URL
> to my brand new site:
>
> http://codeact.wordpress.com
>
> If there are links on the Apache Wicket site to my old site (or other sites
> out there), they are definitely broken and an update would be hugely
> appreciated.
>
> Best,
>
>     Jon

Martin Grigorov