Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Steve Behrendt <st...@weg.com.br> on 2005/07/01 19:51:11 UTC

RES: How to configure UsernameTokenSignature

Werner,

>AFAIK the Secnario 3a (or 2a?) of the interop scenarios
>show ho to use the stuff.

The Problem is that the stuff is only shown with encryption etc. But I only want to use a signature base on the UsernameToken - for an implementation with Microsoft .NET.
But when I call the method of the service, the handler (PasswordCallBackHandler) is not passed.

My Handler:

<globalConfiguration >
	<requestFlow>
		<handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender" >
  			<parameter name="action" value="UsernameTokenSignature" />
	   		<parameter name="passwordCallbackClass" value="net.weg.service.PWCallback.java" />
		</handler>
	</requestFlow>
</globalConfiguration>

<transport name="java" pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.java.JavaSender"/>
<transport name="http" pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
<transport name="local" pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalSender"/>

</deployment>

and thats a part of my client:

		PWCallback pwCallback = new PWCallback();
		ServiceInterfaceStub axisPort = (ServiceInterfaceStub)service;

		axisPort._setProperty(WSHandlerConstants.USER, usuario); //fixe o usuario
		axisPort._setProperty(WSHandlerConstants.PW_CALLBACK_REF,pwCallback); //fixe a classe //do handler

The Message is sent, but hasn't a Header with the UsenameToken or the Signature.

For a little bit of help,
i'm very gratefully.

STEVE

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
Steve,

just remove the action that you don't want from the scenarios, e.g
the encrypt.

On the Callback problem: as the deployment setup overwrights the
progeamatic setup the "passwordCallbackClass parameter"
will be used by the handler. As I can see you define a java
source file here - not a class. pls check your setup and fix
it.

Regards,
Werner