Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "daniel.yeung.g9" <da...@qq.com> on 2014/12/02 07:41:16 UTC

Re: Feedback on TomEE 1.7.1

I'm not sure where I can ask questions, I get 1 question:
1. After post my ear (J2EE 1.3) to $tomee/apps folder,
<ejb-link>MyEJB.jar#MyEJB</ejb-link> if my web.xml file cannot be processed,
but after I changed it to <ejb-link>MyEJB</ejb-link>, it works. my
understanding is openejb-jar.xml is vendor specific, why we are required to
change things in web.xml other than openejb-jar.xml?