Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by raf at digitalsport <ra...@digitalsport.co.uk> on 2000/03/12 20:34:02 UTC

how about us freeBSD bunnies

any chance of a mod_jserv for the freeBSD people, or do we use the
Linux one, arghhh.. with the linux compatible library..

Raf

sendRedirect

Posted by Milan Duriancik <mi...@tempest.sk>.
Hello,

After executing response.sendRedirect(...) in a JSP page I get a strage
error (somtimes) with tomcat 3.1 Beta.
This page worked perfectly with tomcat 3.1M1.
Is this a bug or my page is incorrect?

Document moved

This document has moved here.

Error: 500

Location: /main.jsp

Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward as OutputStream or Writer
has already been obtained
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java,
Compiled Code)
        at _0002fmain_0002ejspmain_jsp

----------------------
Milan Duriancik
Tempest s.r.o., Hanulova 5/B,
Bratislava, Slovakia
GSM: ++421 905 466 201
Work: ++421 7 69 25 41 24

Re: how about us freeBSD bunnies

Posted by Jean-Luc Rochat <jn...@cybercable.fr>.
raf at digitalsport wrote:

> any chance of a mod_jserv for the freeBSD people, or do we use the
> Linux one, arghhh.. with the linux compatible library..

mod_jserv does compile on BSD, AFAIK ...

Jean-Luc

Re: how about us freeBSD bunnies

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
raf at digitalsport wrote:

> any chance of a mod_jserv for the freeBSD people, or do we use the
> Linux one, arghhh.. with the linux compatible library..

You got a problem with typing "make"?

Cheers,

Ben.

--