Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Gerard.Davison" <Ge...@oracle.com> on 2001/10/19 12:16:30 UTC

Rendering attributed text.

Hi,

I am trying to write out out underlined text using 1.0 of Batik. I am useing the

following API to write  the string from SVGGraphics2D :

   Graphics2D.drawString(AttributedCharacterIterator, float,float);

But this doesn't work and I end up with "AttributedCharacterIterator not
supported yet" being traced on the console.

Can anybody tell me what version of Batik I would have to update to in order to
get support for this method. Or does anybody know of a good quick workaround for

doing undelined text using this version of Batik.

Thanks,

G.

--

   Features times Quality is Proportional to Time
   GMDavison@iee.org

Re: Rendering attributed text.

Posted by "Gerard.Davison" <Ge...@oracle.com>.
Oh, okay. I just didn't want people to thinnk that Batik was generating bad XML as the rest
of the is very good. Aslong as we make sure that people know what to expect.....

Thanks,

G.

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Gerard,